How to Support CSM
“The harvest is truly plentiful….” Matthew 9:37
Faithful, generous individuals, churches, and businesses guarantee the work of Coastal School Ministries to the mission field of Horry County public schools. Will you, your church or business join us? Financial support options vary.
Regular Budgeted Donations
Commitment to monthly support is God’s greatest provision and blessing.
Open Your Heart to SHEPHERD a Student
374 public school students need a SHEPHERD
to fund and care for their Bible education.
All it takes is $27 / month (or as much as your budget allows)"I will also raise up shepherds over them and they will tend them; and they will not be afraid any longer, nor be terrified, nor will any be missing, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 23:4
To set up your monthly SHEPHERD donation:
- Credit card, click the PAYPAL link on this page and select the box "Make This Recurring (Monthly)"
- Check, mail your first monthly donation check to Coastal School Ministries and note in the memo section "Shepherd."
- Direct draft from your checking account, Contact us for more information.
Yearly Fundraiser In Which Proceeds Benefit Coastal School Ministries.
- Meal (pancake supper, fish fry, spaghetti dinner, etc.)
- Coins for Coastal School Ministries (for a designated period of time, work to fill a back pack with money.)
- Church-wide yard sale
- Give Back Night at a local restaurant
Support our fundraising events. Check back regularly to this webpage for Upcoming Events.
Or complete the contact information and we will send you email notices of upcoming events.